In the AGORA portal, go to the "Orders" section and then click on "Orders follow-up"
The different statuses are as follows:
- Transferring: Orders confirmed by the customer but not yet received by the manufacturer.
- Transmitted: Orders received by the manufacturer. For manufacturers Whirlpool, Miele and Electrolux, this status will not evolve, they do not inform to this date in AGORA the order tracking information.
- In progress: Orders received by the manufacturer and in preparation.
- Shipped Partially: Orders shipped with one or more lines showing parts that are abandoned or out of stock.
- Shipped fully: Orders shipped in totality
- Backorder: Orders shipped with one or more lines showing parts temporarily out of stock. (Only CHS)
- Canceled: Orders Canceled by manufacturer.
- Not available: Orders with all rows unavailable
- No longer deliverable: Not used to date