A problem viewing the documentation is related to the Adobe Reader software.
Follow the steps below:
1- Check that you have ADOBE READER installed on your computer:
Procedure to follow:
- Control Panel
- Programs and Features
- ADOBE READER should appear in the list
2- If you have ADOBE READER and you are not viewing products and exploded views:
How to enable / disable ADOBE READER:
- Open a new Internet Explorer page
- Tools (top right)
- Manage Add-ons
- In the drop-down menu Display => All add-ons
- Highlight ADOBE READER
- Click disable / enable
3- If you do not have ADOBE READER:
- Go to: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Uncheck the optional offers
- Download ADOBE READER
- Once the download is done, return to Agora to open an exploded view (accept the rights offered by Adobe Reader).
If the problem persists please contact us at 04.97.23.44.13.